What are you doing this Memorial day?
360 Press Solutions has compiled a list of the top 5 things to do this weekend.
- Go see the Wizard of Oz at the Long Center
- Click your heels together and join Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion, Dorothy, and her little dog Toto as they journey through the magical land of Oz to meet the Wizard and obtain their heart’s desires. Watch out for the Wicked Witch of the West and her winged monkeys as you rediscover the real story of Oz in this fantastic musical treat for all the family.
- Watch a Round Rock Express game
- The Round Rock Express take on Reno Aces with multiple special events over the Memorial Day Weekend.
- The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
- The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum has multiple thing for the family and admission is free for active military and thier families starting on Memorial Day.
- Georgetown Memorial Day Band Concert
- The annual Memorial Day Ceremony honoring the men and women of our armed forces who have given their lives in service to our country will be held at the Veterans Memorial Plaza on Monday, May 30. The 36th Infantry Division Band from Camp Mabry in Austin will also present a concert at 7 p.m. on Sunday, May 29. The band will perform with a variety of big band sound and patriotic “flag waving” tunes at the Georgetown-Williamson County Veterans Memorial Plaza at Sun City. The public is invited to both events.
- Watch a classic movie at The Paramount
- The Paramount Theatre will hold screenings of classic movies all summer long. Most films are part of double features, where one ticket allows access to both films on the same day.
Like what you are reading?
Sign up for our newsletter to have more great ideas delivered to your inbox.
Have a print project or question?
We are here to help make your next print project a success. Drop us a line and
let’s get the ball rolling.